Barkley Technologies uses computer software programs CYME and DESS to model and simulate operating conditions within a given system. Simulating different scenarios can help troubleshoot issues as well as make informed decisions on future growth and infrastructure investment.
- Power Flow - System Optimization, Line Loss, Phase Balancing, Capacitor Placement
- Voltage Conversion Studies
- Over-Current Protection – Fault Calculations, Protective Device Coordination
- System Planning/Modeling – Expansions, Voltage conversions, New substations, Conductor upgrades, Tie Lines, Feeder Modeling, Forecasting, Impact Studies
- CIA/Generator Impact Studies – Dynamic Simulation, Stability, Connection Impact